Mrs. Jeanne Dixon
Mr. Matt Holley
Mrs. Katie Eunice
Our school is located within the Adel city limits in an urban area. Principal, Mrs. Jeanne Dixon, and Assistant Principal, Mr. Matt Holley, lead the school. Cook Primary School employs 143 faculty and staff and approximately 759 students.
Programs offered at our school include scheduled instruction in computers, physical education, STEM, art, and music. Special instruction classes are also available for struggling students, and our guidance counselor provides Skills for Kids and Good Touch Bad Touch classes.
Cultivate a safe and positive environment.
Optimize creativity and learning.
Offer support through family and community partnerships.
Kindle challenging opportunities.
- A new student MUST be registered by his/her primary custodial parent (in cases of divorce) or legal guardian. A Power of Attorney is not acceptable. You MUST provide legal documentation.
- Birth Certificate (must be a certified copy)
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Form 3231
- Ear, Eye, Dental, and Nutrition Form 3300
- Proof of Residence (Current water bill, light bill, or lease agreement)
- Address Verification Form (if the Proof of Residence is NOT in you and your spouse's name, a notarized Letter for Proof of Residence must be completed by the parent and owner or lessee.)
- Special Education Records (IEP, SST, 504, Gifted)
- Previous school's withdrawal form or Final Report Card to verify grade placement